Naval park (Mornarički park) is the first park in the city of Pula and it dates from 1863. The map of the park was designed in order to acquaint the citizens with its historical and cultural value, but also with specimens of many different plant species that were brought by ships from all over the world. The map and associated events were brought to life as parts of an initiative called “Open city”/”Otvoreni grad” by Dai-Sai, the Association of Architects in Istria.
Co-author: Tessa Bachrach Krištofić
Photography: Marija Gašparović